I've been tagged by my friend Michelle. Thanks Michelle..... Evidently, I have to write 10 random, weird quirky facts about myself. I'll do you one better, Michelle. I actually was challenged to write 100 things about myself just a little while ago and so here are a few that I just copied and pasted from that.
1. I've dislocated my pinkie toe about a billion times. 3 in just the past month. Ever since the first time I dislocated it, any time it hits ANYTHING, it will pop back out of place. If you know me, you will also know that I'm not the most graceful person either so this happens quite frequently. My hubby has to pop it back every time I do it.
2. My favorite thing to do in the whole world is to go out for breakfast on a Saturday.
3. I was always "Chitarah" from Thundercats when my siblings and I watched it.
4. I have really long toes and fingers.
5. I have astigmatisms in both eyes. I never wear my glasses. I used to want glasses when I was a kid because I thought they made me look cool…Oh, the irony…
6. I have one leg that's shorter than the other because my hips are tilted.
7. I want so badly to publish a children's book. I've actually got one in the works that is called: Miss Conceptions. The main character is Miss Lizzy Conceptions and she gets very confused when grown-ups keep using sayings that don't make sense such as "fork in the road". The story is about the miscommunication between adults and children and how we need to listen to each other.
8. I can't wait to go back to school to pursue Dental Hygiene. I don't understand what compels me to pursue a career that requires me to stick my hands in other people's mouths and scrape the plaque off of their teeth. I just do.
9. I love Prince songs. It's my secret shame.
10. I could spend all day watching cooking shows if I was left to my own devices.
11. Reading was my escape from reality when I was younger. I can't tell you how many hours I spent reading as a kid...
12. Chocolate is now my escape from reality. It keeps me sane.
13. This probably isn't a shocker...I obsess about cakes 24/7. An hour or two could go by while I look at cakes online to get new ideas and I wouldn't even know it. Jacob calls it my "Cake Porn". I lay in bed at night just thinking of new ideas.
14. I had ear surgery when I was about 10 due to a perforated ear drum.
15. I love pencil sharpeners…weird, I know. I can't pass by the office supply isle without picking one up.
16. I'm a sucker for children's crafts. I have to divert myself from the children's craft isle at Michael's.
17. I'm somewhat of a germaphobic. I love my antibacterial wipes and soap! I always have them with me.
18. I turn into a maniac when I start an organization project. I literally will not eat, sleep or pee until the task at hand is completed or my children start crying from hunger and boredom.
19. If I could spend $5,000 on just one item, it would be shoes. I'm crazy for a great pair of stilettos. I can't walk by the shoe department of Nordstrom's without a full bottle of Prozac. (No, I'm not on medication.)
20. I have a weakness for melted chocolate. If you give me a chocolate bar, it will end up in the microwave.
21. I love to make lists for things…anything. Shopping, packing, guest list, menu item lists, everything. If I loose one, it's okay because that means I just get to make another one.
22. If you grind your teeth or crack your neck around me, you will literally see me go into convulsions.
23. Have you ever spelled a word so badly on the computer that even the computer; the device with all the words in the English language inside of it, can't figure out what in the heck you were trying to spell?…yeah, um, me neither…
24. I can't tell you how badly I secretly want to be nominated for TLC's show called "What Not To Wear". I want Nick Arojo to work his magic on my hair!
25. The movie "Alice in Wonderland" always freaked me out as a kid. It still does, actually.
26. I'm a sucker for dimples. I wish I had them!
27. I have the uncanny ability to be able to see a face on television and name which show or commercial I have seen them on before. My husband has lost $100.00 in bets on this little talent of mine. He has since learned not to bet me anymore.
28. My husband says that I'm horrible with directions but I say I'm fabulous!
29. I love my feet. Especially when I get a pedicure.
30. I'm the queen of re-inventing leftovers.
31. I could never stand the movie "Never Ending Story". I think it's title is very appropriate and self explanatory.
32. I've always been afraid of caffeine thanks to an 8th grade teacher that couldn't function without a constant can of diet coke and cup of coffee on her desk. I never wanted to live like that.
33. I have at least 7 different types of cheeses in my fridge at all times. No kidding! Here's a list of what's in there now: Cheddar, Pepper jack, Provolone, Swiss, Cream cheese, Feta, an Italian blend of Asiago, Romano & Parmesan, String Cheese, and Mozzarella. I'm a fan; so what!
34. If I had no self control, I would walk around the house with a spoonful of peanut butter all day long. I LOVE peanut butter!
35. I can't get enough bologna sandwiches (on white bread! Gasp!) when I'm pregnant. Disgusting; I know. I have to have it with a side of Cheetos too. How horrible, huh?
36. I probably ate at least 2 eggs on average every day when I was pregnant with Trevor. I HAD to have my eggs! An egg sandwich was my favorite way to eat them.
37. I use the words: like, dude and totally way too much. I stick out like a sore Californian thumb here in Utah. Even Jacob makes fun of me sometimes.
I'm sure some of you have done this already but I tag: Violet, Emily, Wendy, Shelly, Cari, Joanna, Melinda, Shalece, Erin, Katie. Fun blogging everyone! See if you can beat my 37!