Friday, December 19, 2008

The Nutcracker Ballet

Every year, Jacob gets his little girl a special present. This year he out-did himself and got her two tickets to the Nutcracker Ballet! Lizzy wanted to go with her best friend, so of course we absolutely had to take Clare along. We got all dressed up, had a great time playing around in the bathroom doing our hair and set off for the Ballet. My good friend, Dena and I had a blast watching the little girls faces light up at all the pretty ballerinas. It was a children's length ballet so it was absolutely perfect. She was so excited and enthusiastically applauded everytime there was a chance. We even got to meet the entire cast afterwards! I think she will remember this for a very long time.

7 comments:

Sundbergs said...

What an awesome night. I bet she loved it.

everyday katie said...

I guess your lack of blogging can be excused. Your busy-ness sounds legitimate. Looks like you've been having all kinds of fun. I adore the fall pictures...especially the one of your kids watching you guys kiss on the bridge. CUTE!

denabobena said...

Remember the cute little rats? Clare still talks about the nutcracker and the sugarplum fairies! And now she really wants to take ballet. These pictures are cute when you get time send them my way. I love your fall pictures and I haven't iceblocked since I was in Young WOmens!

Jennifer and Jameson said...

Betheny,
Wow! You caught up good! It was fun to read what you've been doing. Cute kids, and your family pics are dang cute!

Christensen Family said...

Looks like these past couple of months have been fun for you guys!

Unknown said...

Just thinking of you! I hope I have a little girl someday to go to a ballet with. That is so great! Lizzy looks so happy and excited.

Nicole said...

Looks like so much fun!! You have been a busy lady, my friend. I miss your posts.