Friday, February 1, 2008

Thank You...


My neighbors are the best! (Excluding the neighbors across the street, of course) While Jacob is gone, they treat me so good! They always ask me if I need anything from the store, they shovel my driveway and steps, they offer to watch my kids and they even take my trash out for trash day. They are the best neighbors a girl could ask for. I guess they all know that Jacob spoils me and I'm not used to doing those kinds of things. :) I appreciate them so much so I made them these cupcakes (vanilla with bavarian creme filling and bavarian creme buttercream). As much as I appreciate them, I'm glad that Jacob is back home. :)

1 comment:

cari said...

What awesome neighboors! I love that everyone looks out for eachother. It is kind of like that here but not so much. Way to go with preschool. Jennifer McLaughlin and I just started talking and we are going to work on phonics with Porter, Sam and Ainsley on Porter's off preschool days. I start tomorrow and I am very excited. Oh, and The Letter Factory is awesome. Even Carter is starting to pick up on his sounds now.