Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls...{Drool}

So...These are yummy. REALLY yummy.  Like, "I had 3 of them in the same day" yummy. I took this picture because they just looked so pretty fresh out of the oven. After I applied the icing...well..I just didn't get another picture...I decided to share so that all of you can share in the fantastic fall goodness as well.
Here's the recipie : http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=204&sid=17662360
I wasn't in LOVE with the icing so I thought the recipie below might work better. I haven't tried it yet so you'll have to let me know how it turned out. :)
 Icing:
Try this:
4 oz. cream cheese (totally room temp)
1/4 C. softened butter
1/4 C. Crisco
3 T milk
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
*Beat all these together in a mixer until incorporated.
*Then slowly add:
 1 1/2 lbs. powdered sugar.
*After that is incorperated, add:
 2 teaspoons of GOOD vanilla
*Beat again.
* Grab a spoon and dig in!! Spread the icing on the cinnamon rolls and dig in. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look super yum!

SuZaNNe said...

Yummy! See? It's like I said before, you are just plain awesome at everything! Thanks for sharing :)