Wednesday, July 9, 2008

FHE at the Lake


Last week, a bunch of us friends got together and had Family Home Evening at the Lake. It was so fun. We swung off the Rope swing, wake-boarded, knee-boarded and my crazy husband and a bunch of his friends jumped a bike off of a bike ramp that our friend, Rich made. The first black and white pic at the top is the rope swing ramp. We all had a blast and are already planning more lake trips. (I lost a ton of pics from the last lake trip, darn it! I even had some of me wake & knee boarding) This is what I love about Utah...awesome lakes only 45 minutes away that we get to play at all summer long.

4 comments:

Violet said...

How fun!!! I can't wait to do things like that here. I know there is a lake close by but I don't know if it is good for stuff like that. We will have to check it out.

Your pictures have inspired me to get off my bum and start exploring, or just put all my work on hold and go. :)

Sundbergs said...

That looks like so much fun. That is something that is awesome about Utah. Fun FHE.

JR said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!! That is a great thing about Utah! Wish I could have seen those pictures of you...

Erin said...

That sounds so fun! We have done the beach but nothing like swinging off a rope into water! I am jealous!

Love all the aewsome cakes you make. I am sad you don't live closer, I would keep you busy!! :)