Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hanging out with friends...


I love my neighborhood and all of my wonderful friends in it! We are always getting together to do fun stuff. We probably get together, on average, 3-4 times a week. I'm such a lucky girl to have such a great group of serogate sisters and brothers. Yesterday, we went to my friend's house to let the kids play on the blow-up water slide and pool. They had a BLAST and so did us mommies. Tonight is ladies night. It's usually volleyball and softball night but some people are out of town. We are going to the new movie theatre (about 3 blocks down!) to watch "Maid of Honor". Pictures to follow, I'm sure!

Oh, and the boys got new haircuts...as you can see. Ryan is sporting a faux-hawk and Trevor has a full-on Mow-Hawk. I did Trevor's hair that way to warn everyone of what a little stinker he is underneath all that cuteness!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Hooray for girlfriends! It looks like you are having so much fun. I love summer time.

Aubrey Leong said...

Hey Bethany! Your family is so cute! We need a temecula reunion soon. Hope you guys are doin great!

Violet said...

You are so lucky! I know there will be young families in my ward but none in my neighborhood. That is all right though Benjamin and I will be traveling buddies. One week left until the big move!!!!

Shalece said...

So fun, that's great to have such good friends close by. btw- I love the cakes & cupcakes, they are amazing.

everyday katie said...

This is my dream. I'm dying to live in a neighborhood like that. I haven't met my neighbors yet, but I haven't seen many kids roaming the streets...not a good sign. What a fun day.